Monday, July 6, 2015
1. Find a mentor.
- Learn from someone who’s been there and continues to excel. Take them out for coffee and pick their brain. Have your specific questions in hand. Listen to what they say.
2. Care less about what others think of you.
3. Be clear about your life goals.
- Looking ahead will lead you to see what steps to take to reach the success you’re seeking.
4. Surround yourself with positive people.
- When you hang out with those who are upbeat, interested in making a difference, and committed to personal achievement, you’ll find yourself modeling their feelings and behaviors. Practicing their way of living will put you on the road to success.
5. Embrace your failures.
6. Each day, take a step closer to your goals.
- When you do something daily to work towards a goal, it becomes an important aspect of your routine existence. You’ll feel happier, more in control, and increasingly confident.
7. Use a pros and cons list to make quick decisions.If you’ve ever been unsure about a decision, you’ll appreciate learning to jot down a quick pros and cons list. Weighing out the positives and negatives of your issue can lead you in a positive direction.
Regardless of where you are in life, you can get closer to achieving your goals by applying these useful tips. Use your inner strength to create dramatic personal growth within yourself. Start today.
- Rather than staying in a state of confusion and uncertainty, use this method to attain better control over what vexes you.
1. Figure out what is truly important.
2. Clear the clutter.
3. Limit time on media.
4. Reconsider your commitments.
5. Reevaluate your buying habits.
6. Create dedicated alone time.
7. Say no.
8. Pare down your beauty routine.
9. Simplify your work.
10. Keep surfaces clear.
11. Involve the family.
12. Learn what is enough.
After a happy 21 years of marriage my wife asked me to take another woman out on a date. She remarked, “I love you, but I know of another woman who would just love to spend some time with you.”
2 kop meel,
4 tl paprika,
1 tl sout,
1 tl peper,
1 tl chicken stock power,
1 tl oreganum,
1 tl tarragon,
1 tl pietersielie,
1/2 tl tiemie,
grasuie, baie baie fyn opgekap
1/2 tl knoffel poeier,
1/2 tl uie poeier,
1/2 tl seldery sout.
Sif meel en al die ander bestanddele saam en maak fyn met 'n mortar en pestle. doop hoender stukkies in eier en rol in meelmengsel wat in 'n plastiek sak is. Braai hoender in olie tot bruin. Sodra dit bruin is, sit deksel op pan en bak op stadige hitte tot gaar
THE SERENITY PRAYER
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME;