- Because star fruit has high levels of oxalic acid, people with kidney problems should avoid it.
- Drink 8 or more glasses of water each day (more if you are in a heated area or are working out to replenish fluids).
- Freeze fresh fruit for an easy, on-the-go snack.
Sunday, July 6, 2014
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
THE SERENITY PRAYER
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME;