Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- 75g cocoa
- 175g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 225g caster sugar
- 3 free range eggs
- 100ml stout
- 225g grated beetroot
- 100ml olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.2. Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl.3. Blend the eggs, beetroot, stout and oil in a food processor until smooth.4. Stir the beetroot into the flour mixture until just combined (do not overmix).5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cupcakes have risen and the tops are springy to the touch. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.7. 100g cream cheese8. 100g unsalted butter9. the seeds of a vanilla pod
- 450g icing sugar
- Exercise increases your alertness and the level of endorphin's.
- Endorphin's are known mood boosters. So, you’ll have more
- brainpower to completing your paper, and you’ll also be happy
- to do it!
- A great resource on the subject of exercise, energy and menta
- l alertness is the book, Spark. Check it out!
- A lack of sleep has can cause early physical signs of aging,
- such as hyper-pigmentation on eyelids, puffy under-eye
- circles, and wrinkles.
- It also literally makes you age prematurely at the cellular l
- You may be tempted to just forge on through your tight
- deadlines instead of taking a nap. However, after arising
- from your power nap, productivity increases from the
- rest you’ve given yourself and you’ll be able to accomplish
- double the results you would attain if you were to keep
- working without a break.
- In addition to immediately boosting energy levels, power
- napping also increases your ability to retain information.
- Maintain a balanced diet. It’s okay to indulge in something
- sweet every now and then, but eating microwavable
- macaroni and cheese and cinnamon buns every night
- adversely affect your energy and work performance.
- Avoid skipping meals.
- Carry healthy snacks with you always!
- Eating heavy meals can deplete your energy fast.
THE SERENITY PRAYER
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME;