Many years ago I made my own stepping stones. As in the photo above
I was still in the process of creating my little garden, Sadly I sold the house
soon after this photo was taken.
I found this cool idea of making stepping stones.
- Round non-stick cake pan (You could also use a heart-shaped pan)
- Contact paper
- Old plates or saucers that you don’t need (I got mine at the thrift store)
- Glass gems
- sea glass (optional)
- marine varnish
- Mosaic Glass Cutter (Optional. I did not use of of these, but if you want
- more precise cuts, this is the way to go.)
- chicken wire or other type of wire mesh
- safety glasses
- rubber gloves
- dust mask