1. Don’t use heavy makeup and powders on dry skin.
2. Your skin may look matte and dry, if heavily powdered.
3. Just as the pigment in our hair turns it grey, the melanin in our skin changes too.
4. Don’t fall prey to the idea that you must have every new color that is in trend for a particular season.
5. Use a humidifier, moisturizing soaps and lotions.
6. Good nutrition is ideal for repairing damaged skin.
7. Drinking lots of water helps hydrate skin.
8. Use products with SPF 15 or higher, and both UVB and UVA protection.
Loss of youthful appearance, decreased skin tautness and the development of wrinkles are the telltale signs of aging skin. As we grow in age, the skin sags and becomes wrinkled. The skin ages for various reasons. Both intrinsic as well as environmental factors are responsible for skin aging. Increasing loss of flexibility due to degeneration of collagen and elastin within the epidermis naturally leads to aging skin. UVA and UVB light wavelengths from the sun also ‘contribute’ their bit in speeding up the ageing process of the skin. http://www.westhavennow.org
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE; COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN; AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME; ENJOYING ONE MOMENT AT A TIME; ACCEPTING HARDSHIPS AS THE PATHWAY TO PEACE; TAKING, AS HE DID, THIS SINFUL WORLD AS IT IS, NOT AS I WOULD HAVE IT; TRUSTING THAT HE WILL MAKE ALL THINGS RIGHT IF I SURRENDER TO HIS WILL; THAT I MAY BE REASONABLY HAPPY IN THIS LIFE AND SUPREMELY HAPPY WITH HIM FOREVER IN THE NEXT. AMEN.