Saturday, January 31, 2015
Friday, January 30, 2015
Thursday, January 29, 2015
1. Find a mentor.
- Learn from someone who’s been there and continues to excel. Take them out for coffee and pick their brain. Have your specific questions in hand. Listen to what they say.
2. Care less about what others think of you.
3. Be clear about your life goals.
- Looking ahead will lead you to see what steps to take to reach the success you’re seeking.
4. Surround yourself with positive people.
- When you hang out with those who are upbeat, interested in making a difference, and committed to personal achievement, you’ll find yourself modeling their feelings and behaviors. Practicing their way of living will put you on the road to success.
5. Embrace your failures.
- Understanding and accepting your errors will provide you with the information you require to succeed the next time.
6. Each day, take a step closer to your goals.
- When you do something daily to work towards a goal, it becomes an important aspect of your routine existence. You’ll feel happier, more in control, and increasingly confident.
7. Use a pros and cons list to make quick decisions.
- Rather than staying in a state of confusion and uncertainty, use this method to attain better control over what vexes you.
1. Being in Gratitude has positive side effects.
2. Feelings of gratitude provide shortcuts to miracles.
3. Thoughts of gratitude flood your body with immune-boosting endorphins.
4. Feeling grateful happens at the speed of thought.
5. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
6. Feelings of gratitude give you a natural high.
7. Gratitude provides an immediate sense of wellbeing.
8. Feeling grateful is the main cause of “Sustained Joy.”
9. The more you give, the more you receive.
10. When you are genuinely thankful anger and fear disappear.
- Be lavish in your gratefulness.
- Make gratitude a daily ritual.
- Be thankful for whatever forces you to deal with your own strong emotions.
- Set aside time each day to do nothing much except be grateful.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Friday, January 16, 2015
THE SERENITY PRAYER
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME;