Friday, July 10, 2015
1. Your favorite song is likely associated with an emotional event.
2. Music impacts your perspective.
3. The more you spend on others, the happier you are.
4. Spending money on experience instead of stuff also makes you happier.
5. Kids are more high strung today than the average psych ward patient in 1950.
6. Certain religious practices lower stress.
7. Money does buy happiness, but only up to $75,000 a year.
8. Being with happy people makes you happier.
9. 18 to 33 year olds are the most stressed out people on earth.
10. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
11. Smart people underestimate themselves and ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
12. When you remember a past event, you’re actually remembering the last time you remembered it.
13. Your decisions are more rational when thought in another language.
14. If you announce your goals, you’re less likely to succeed.
THE SERENITY PRAYER
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY
LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME;